Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My First blog

Hello Everyone,
I guess this is like an online diary, never blogged before.  I'm Adrienne and my husband is Aaron and together we make up the Forst Family, along with our 3 dogs and our cat.  We just got married August 6, 2011 and have been settling into our new life.  I was recently laid off so I have a lot of time at home right now while I look for another job.  With that time I have started really getting back into crafting and DIY projects which I will certainly share on here with you guys!  


Aaron and I are big motorcycle fanatics, we ride as much as we can, we also love going to the movies, and out to dinner with our friends.  We love to travel and enjoy cruising the wide open ocean!  We both have incredible families and try and spend as much time with them as possible.  So I guess that's the end, and the beginning.


Much Love,
Adrienne


No comments:

Post a Comment