Thursday, March 8, 2012

BABY TIME!!!!!!

So Aaron and I are happy to announce we expecting our first baby November 12, 2012.  I can't believe it, we had just made the decision to really start trying, I was offered a full time position at my job and then BAM!  3 days later we are pregnant!!!  I had been sick and couldn't keep anything down for about 5 days and I figured it was the stomach bug that was going around....then things started tasting different....So I took a test, negative..until the next morning when I pulled it out of the trash because I saw an extra line!!!!  I called my best friend and sent her a picture and she was like, "um youre pregnant!"  I couldn't believe it so I went and bought 2 more tests....needless to say being an ICU nurse I went to the Dr. and made them draw some lab...and lo and behold I am 4 weeks pregnant as of Tuesday.  We are so excited, and despite the morning sickness, cramping, and hot flashes things are great!  I can't wait to experience everything that this journey will bring!!!


Mrs. Forst...aka Mommy to be

No comments:

Post a Comment